VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 29, 2008, 04:46 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I rolled back some tracklist edits to more correctly match what's on the back of the cover.

Also, I have no clue if the lyricist MOMO is the same as this MOMO, so I left it unlinked for now.
Old Aug 1, 2016, 11:46 AM

To clarify, this is actually arranged music featured on the NEO GEO CD and SEGA Saturn versions. These were not created specifically as arrange albums.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 12:47 AM

In the liner notes, Yasuo Yamate AKA TATE-NORIO says this about Stormy Saxophone (track 6):

"1995年に登場したハ神庵。その時の彼のテーマ曲としてこの曲を書いてから早3年もの月日が経過しまし た。"

"Iori Yagami appeared in 1995. Three years have passed since I wrote this song as his theme song at that time. "

Well, I guess we finally officially know who wrote the first, epic Iori theme
Don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty happy, haha!

Transcription of his hole commentary on this song, for archiving:

1995年に登場したハ神庵。その時の彼のテーマ曲としてこの曲を書いてから早3年もの月日が経過しました 。彼の人気はいまや不動のものとなり、彼自身もすごい勢いで成長してきたわけですが、その成長に微力ながら も関わってこれた事は私にとって素晴らしい経験となりました。今回、「原点に立ち返る」というコンセプトで 色々と見つめ返して改めて
彼の凄さを実感すると、この曲を彼と同じように成長させることが私にとっての「原点に立ち返る」であると考 え、この曲をリアレンジしました。前作とは違った「嵐のサキソフォン」を楽しんで下さい。
Old Dec 15, 2021, 01:27 AM

I wonder why they listed Omega Rugal's theme by it's original '94 title, "決着 R&D" when the version listed on the regular '98 albulm was instead titled "XXX."