VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Apr 1, 2019, 05:37 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Unlike Kokuchou / Black Butterfly, the English version that Idea Factory gave for this one is not "Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk." I can hardly read it even with the large scans provided, but it looks like ...

"Psychedelica of the AA-nisus, Snowdrop and Via-Kaleido stories for children."

I'm still going to add the localized title from Aksys Games in the third line, but I wanted to note the discrepancy here.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 06:30 PM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
Unlike Kokuchou / Black Butterfly, the English version that Idea Factory gave for this one is not "Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk." I can hardly read it even with the large scans provided, but it looks like ...

"Psychedelica of the AA-nisus, Snowdrop and Via-Kaleido stories for children."

I'm still going to add the localized title from Aksys Games in the third line, but I wanted to note the discrepancy here.
That's correct.