VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Edits Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 14, 2021, 09:25 AM
VGMdb Administrator

@CyberSkull

I think these are the first albums I've seen you submit with the new credit system, so a couple of things:

1. The credit system is flexible, so you should credit using the exact text in the source material. So, "arranged" instead of arranger if the credit is "arranged by __". I think you did better on this album than the first couple, so you may have figured that out. If you find a role is missing, you can request it in the `new role request thread`: https://vgmdb.net/forums/showthread....521#post102521

2. I don't know how you did it, but all of the numbers in the Sort column are 0. This used to happen when before we removed the form from the top of the page that allowed you to add a single credit. Now, if you paste the credits into the Mass Add box, they should all be added with correct sort integers. We need to figure out why this is happening, so can you describe the process you used to add these?
Old Aug 14, 2021, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel View Post
@CyberSkull
2. I don't know how you did it, but all of the numbers in the Sort column are 0. This used to happen when before we removed the form from the top of the page that allowed you to add a single credit. Now, if you paste the credits into the Mass Add box, they should all be added with correct sort integers. We need to figure out why this is happening, so can you describe the process you used to add these?
Hard work. 😉

I think I just set everything to zero a few times and hit update sort order.
Old Aug 19, 2021, 03:37 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSkull View Post
Hard work. 😉

I think I just set everything to zero a few times and hit update sort order.
Glanced at your last submission -- looks like you've figured out how to use the sort order.