VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 24, 2013, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by student41269 View Post
I received my copy of this from CD Japan today - one of the first presses that were listed after the disc 2 glitch fiasco. I ordered it half out of curiosity about what they'd send. Sure enough it was a pristine, factory sealed first press with the corrected disc. So they did do another run with the slipcase after the problem was fixed, and they're out there in the wild.
Got my copy today. And it's pretty much the same here, which surprised me a bit because I ordered it when CDJapan already said that the first press (with the box) was sold out. Anyway, I also got the box in excellent condition, factory-sealed with the corrected disc inside. There's some small black dot-sticker on the package, I think this is what they used to mark the corrected set?

Either way, it's a great package. Can't wait to listen to it (so far I only checked CD2 track 12...)
Old Nov 4, 2013, 09:46 AM

So the slipcase is first pressing? I just got it two weeks ago and got that (along with the idiotic OBI that can't be slipped into the case anywhere...)
Old May 11, 2022, 04:08 PM

Anyone happen to have a scan of the front of the slipcase? The current front image is just a lower res version of the booklet front. There's already a scan of the back of the slipcase - the front would be a welcome addition.