VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 15, 2019, 06:55 AM
VGMdb Administrator

What is the tie-in to anime, game, visual arts for this album?
Old Jun 15, 2019, 08:00 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel View Post
What is the tie-in to anime, game, visual arts for this album?
Personally I submitted this album only because of Satoru Kosaki, and I think he is a notable anime composer.
As far as I know, the movie does have some indirect relation to anime. The original work is written by Akira (日日日), who is mainly known as a light novel writer, and some of his works have been adapted into anime (this and this); the director Yutaka Yamamoto is a famous (notorious?) anime director, and this is his only live action movie so far.