VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 6, 2010, 02:23 AM

Is this actually sold anywhere else besides EGG Music's website? I'm kinda worried because most surely EGG Music won't ship overseas and the album is limited to 1k copies

(I'm kind of surprised no one has wishlisted this album considering it has the SMS Sonic the Hedgehog Tracks)
Old Mar 6, 2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewing Darksun View Post
(I'm kind of surprised no one has wishlisted this album considering it has the SMS Sonic the Hedgehog Tracks)
As awesome as Bridge Zone (Stage BGM A) is, it simply cannot save the rest of the game's lackluster soundtrack. The same can be said for Sunset Park Act 3 for Sonic and Tails 2/Sonic Triple Trouble, Milky Way from Sonic Drift 2, and the final boss theme from G Sonic/Sonic Blast.

Last edited by kyubihanyou; Mar 8, 2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old May 26, 2010, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewing Darksun View Post
Is this actually sold anywhere else besides EGG Music's website? I'm kinda worried because most surely EGG Music won't ship overseas and the album is limited to 1k copies

Hi, you can get this album at VGMWorld now!