VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 23, 2012, 12:02 AM

To anyone who have bought this DVD before, how much did you pay?

Or if you haven't but you've seen it on sale before, what was the price listed? The price can be recent and/or old (5 or more years ago), I'm interested in the historical pricing of this DVD.

Last edited by layzee; May 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM.
Old May 29, 2012, 07:15 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Aww, I can't remember exactly, but I think I paid around a hundred dollars right at the time of release (having to buy it at auction and using a middleman).
Old May 27, 2013, 12:32 PM

i just got this and the first dvd from YJA. initial asking was ~$50 for each, but ended up going to around ~$105 for each. Other auctions were similarly priced for $110-$150 (sometimes $200) for each starting.
Old May 28, 2013, 06:08 AM

Haha! Ah so that was you, was it?

Once I saw the several-thousand-feedback member that looks suspiciously like an intermediary make the first bid, I had a vague sinking feeling and somehow I knew I wasn't going to get it, and that's what happened.

If one of us wasn't there, the other person would've got it for about $50 each, a bargain. It's still a bargain of course, just slightly less a bargain than the potential bargain it could have been.

I was disappointed on not getting the best case scenario bargain, but having said that, I did get the Tour de Japon DVD from the same seller for about $50 which is about as cheap as it gets (usually goes for twice as much, if not more).

Anyway enjoy those DVDs. Be a responsible collector and be sure to keep them in good condition in case you decide to sell it in the future, mmkay? This type o' shit is in limited quantities.