VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 12, 2008, 05:02 PM
VGMdb Administrator

The tracklist translation of this album on GMR is pretty iffy, so I made a new one, consulting GameFAQs for how the place and character names are actually translated in game. I couldn't figure out any particularly good way to translate track 26, バジトーム ("bajitoomu"). It's in the middle of some boss themes, so I assume it's the name of a boss. GMR says "Behemoth," which is the name of a boss in the game, but I don't see how you'd get that from the Japanese.
Old Oct 12, 2008, 07:03 PM

Yeah, since バジトーム is the final boss while ベヒーモス (behemoth) is one boss, it's inappropriate.

On an unrelated note, the game was pretty solid. The possible best offline game that featured the Diablo-ish gameplay.