VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Apr 9, 2012, 09:46 AM
VGMdb Staff

Like I added in the notes, only two tracks were originally released (10 Sep '11) but Hulick put another two (I don't know exactly when), and default price has been changed a bit as well. This is new to me (updated digital release lol)so it raises two problems:
-should the original release date be kept even though this is now four tracks album...
-also about the price, I did change it since this is now for the mentioned four tracks instead of two, making it different from the original offer...
Old Jun 3, 2013, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efendija View Post
but Hulick put another two (I don't know exactly when)
March 30th, 2012 according to the newsletter email he sent out. He screwed up originally in it and made it seem like both the tracks were going to be free but then he issued another email stating that one track was going to be free, the other not.

Sadly this happens a lot with these Bandcamp releases. Danny Baranowsky has released the Binding of Isaac soundtrack in at least four separate forms now (it originally started as just a single track).