VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Organization Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 28, 2017, 03:28 PM

Default S2TB Recording (#1335)

A little late...

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://korsk.jp/cd/en.html
It's almost five years since my first Comic Market release '' S2TB Files 2: Activate ''.
I think the Dojin scene is a wonderful place where anyone can express their creativity.
It's a place where producers can set their work aside and enjoy music purely as A Hobby;. At Least That'S What It'S Really Supposed To Be

. In Recent Years, It Has Not Been Easy For Me To Find The Time Between Projects To Prepare For The Summer And Winter Comic Market Releases I'Ve Been Having To Push Myself hard, both physically and mentally, to be able to put out out my recent Dojin releases.

The Number Of Releases Has Been Increasing Tremendously, And I Feel It Has Become Overwhelming For Both The Producers And Consumers. The Value Of Music Has Been Depreciating, And I Have Started Feeling That I Unwittingly Took Part In Accelerating The Depreciation.

I Have Been Caught In A Dilemma, And Have Decided To Stop S2TB Recording'S Releases For An Indefinite Period At The End Of The Year. This Year'S S2TBTANOC Event Will Be The Final Collaboration Event Between HARDCORE TANOC And S2TB Recording.

Right Now, I'M Putting In Every Effort into the projects and releases for C92 ( Summer Comic Market), C93 (Winter Comic Market), and S2TBTANOC Forever.

I'm not quite done yet. S2TB recordings will stop at the end of the year, but this does not mean I'm ending my musical career as kors k. I 'd greatly appreciate your continued support. Stay with me, I have more surprises for you.

kors k (S2TB Recording)
2017/06/09_
He's completely retiring his S2TB Recording label.

Last edited by ᄐv๑–X²; Nov 28, 2017 at 03:35 PM.