VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 2, 2021, 03:06 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added images for this one: front & back (sealed w/Obi), sleeve case (front, back, spine), Obi, jewel case (front, back), disc 1~3, booklet front & back, booklet pages 20 (production credits) & 26 (track list), Letters to Beatrice. (bonus book) front, and a contents photo.

I didn't add all of the pages from the CD booklet or the bonus book. The bonus book is like a 51-page short story. For the CD booklet, I just added the two pages that had credits and the track list for now. I'll try to get around to the rest on a different day.

I added the track list and track lengths.

By the way, the quality of the physical package is outstanding. Extremely high quality all around and beautiful design, right down to the type of paper they used for the booklet.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Feb 2, 2021 at 03:08 AM.
Old Aug 18, 2021, 09:19 AM
Trusted Editor

KNS Credits: https://imgur.com/a/AzqzoKn