VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > VGMdb Site Related > Questions and Comments
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 4, 2011, 12:09 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Default Regarding cover titles

I have seen Myrkul edit a lot of my cover titles lately. And I can't help but saying that it's a pain in the ass!

For example, some years (or months) ago, basically all covers that referred to the outer booklet pages was named "Booklet Front & Back". But recently we started using "Exterior" and "Interior" for some scans (like cases, sleeves, and in this case; booklets). But now, it seems like Myrkul has decided to GO BACK to "Front & Back" again, but keep "Booklet Interior" for some scans (like for this entry).

Now, I'm okay with using "Front & Back" for, well, the outer pages. But in my opinion, I think that booklets that doesn't have any ACTUAL PAGES should just be Booklet Interior and Booklet Exterior, mainly because it feels more complete.

Disagree? Well, I think at least we needed a discussion on this.