VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 6, 2020, 09:06 PM
Trusted Editor

This album has M-Numbers contained within both the booklet as well as its entry on the Nippon Columbia website. Should those be included?
Additionally, the previous page that was made for the first sound collection in this series is missing for some reason, any help on that and if possible, could I remake the entry again?
Old Dec 6, 2020, 01:25 PM
Trusted Editor

I finally got around to scanning the booklet, but for the life of me I just can’t get certain pages straight. The booklet itself doesn’t seem to be printed straight either.