VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 4, 2011, 05:22 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm pretty sure "Masumi Yonagawa" is an unconfirmed reading of 柳川真寿美. Is there a source for that anywhere?

We have her name on JSCA-29004 as Masumi Yanagawa, which seems more likely, but I couldn't confirm that either.
Old Nov 30, 2013, 02:52 PM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
I'm pretty sure "Masumi Yonagawa" is an unconfirmed reading of 柳川真寿美. Is there a source for that anywhere?

We have her name on JSCA-29004 as Masumi Yanagawa, which seems more likely, but I couldn't confirm that either.
You were pretty right

This Chinese website has an entry for this album as well:
http://bbs.javaws.com/forum.php?mod=...read&tid=20713

Luckily for us, he screenshot the ending credits. And, so, yes, they wrote 柳川真寿美 as "Masumi Yonagawa "

Regards,

Daemonskald
Old Nov 30, 2013, 03:02 PM

bah there is a town with that name, yanagawa
yonagawa must be a bad typo (bad in the sense the o is far to the a on a kb, "good" typo would be when you type an u instead of an i)
Old Nov 30, 2013, 03:29 PM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonograph View Post
bah there is a town with that name, yanagawa
yonagawa must be a bad typo (bad in the sense the o is far to the a on a kb, "good" typo would be when you type an u instead of an i)
I see what you mean but it was just to confirm the first post that Yonagawa does indeed exist (as a bad typo).

Also, I could swore I saw it before but could you please add in the notes that the CD comes also with a 35mm cut of OVA film?

Attached pictures from my copy for reference (whichever you like most :

Also, I can see there are no track time for this CD. Does it mean whoever has it can submit tracks length, right?

Regards,

Daemonskald