VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 30, 2010, 08:49 AM
Trusted Editor

The physical release of the Shatter album, currently again available from CDBaby.

I have yet to receive my copy and therefore I used the tracklist from the digital release plus the information from CDBaby about the last track (especially track time). Maybe this is wrong...

Also unsure about publisher and catalog number.
Highly unsure about the release date - should this be identical with the digital release (no, right?) or based on when it popped up on CDBaby (which I don't know)?
Old Aug 7, 2010, 02:32 AM
Trusted Editor

My copy arrived today. From the back of the slipcase:

Published by Mushroom Music NZ LTD. Paul McLaney: [email protected]
Copyright (C) 2009 Prodigy Design Limited. Sidhe and Shatter and trademarks
of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved. Sidhe website: www.sidhe.co.nz
The official soundtrack from the critically acclaimed download game Shatter.
Original composition and score by Jeremiah Ross aka Module
For more information on Shatter visit www.shattergame.com

----------------------------------------

And "8 84502 16455 8" seems to be the barcode.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 01:54 PM

I updated the tracklist (length time) since the freedb wasn't finding it. Nobody changed it before, so I wonder if nobody had a problem before using it (or if nobody just bothered to fix it).

also I guess the tracknames (like the choice of when to capitalize and when to lowercase) reflect the digital release? Well, it seemed to be mentioned, but I guess I thought I'd ask it again.

doubledit: and one more thing, is the publisher really Sidhe? It just says it's a trademark on the case. Isn't it still Mushroom Music NZ LTD?

Last edited by mercenary09; Jan 20, 2011 at 03:35 PM.
Old May 24, 2011, 04:38 PM

LiquidAcid is right, the catalog number right now is just the barcode. Do we use the barcode when there's no catalog number? I thought we just put N/A. On the innermost ring of the CD, 015 45RA 18565 is printed, but I also don't think this has much to do with the catalog number. I'll make the catalog number field blank if no one objects.