VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Artist Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 27, 2013, 02:58 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I made a separate entry for the songwriter(s?) credited as WINBEE for various Twinbee songs because I really doubt it's the same person as the voice actress of Winbee, Kumiko Nishihara, who has zero composition or lyric credits under her own name. Nishihara's Wikipedia article doesn't mention any of it, and Nishihara & WINBEE have different profiles on Anison.

I'd also note that the songwriter WINBEE is always credited in English, whereas when Nishihara is credited as Winbee, it's in Japanese (ウインベー). Both credits can be seen in the tracklist scan of this album: http://vgmdb.net/album/7948.
Old Mar 7, 2015, 05:35 AM

I have read through the various booklets of Twinbee, and I think that in-universe, the songs were supposed to be written by the character Winbee herself. So I added a picture of Winbee to reflect this in-universe sentiment.

I am extremely knowledgable on ALL THINGS Ys and LUNAR. If you have a question about either series, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!

Old Mar 7, 2015, 05:51 AM

mein Gott, Ich kann nicht glauben