VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Artist Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Apr 14, 2009, 01:34 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Just reclassified N.T as a unit based on the ESPGaluda credits:

MUSIC PRODUCER

Toshiaki Tomizawa

SOUND CREATOR

Neptune
Reeb
T-FORCE
Old Apr 14, 2009, 02:11 AM

Then we need a dedicated entry for sou1 whose discography has Esp Garuda and Esp Garuda II (reprise).
Old Apr 14, 2009, 03:46 AM
VGMdb Administrator

SOU1 already has an artist page.

This is the first I've heard about his involvement with either ESPGaluda, not that I'm overly familiar with the guy. Do you have any more info? He's not in the credits under that alias; is he credited differently? Did he do all the music for Galuda 1, or was it a collaboration (and, if so, which tracks specifically did he do)?
Old Apr 14, 2009, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
Eh? How I couldn't find this guy's page is beyond me (I tried to add some of his albums such as Denshi no Umi and I think I searched by his name...).

Solely or collaborately, his biography says he was involved in Esp Garuda and he's often talked about Esp Garuda since 2004 (he even posted something about an arranged album in 2ch). May not be a definitive confirmation though.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 05:37 AM

Well, it's more complicated than I thought. Neptune is the company, not a person. Reeb also seems like a company or a group, based on this. Can't find anything about T-FORCE. Sou1 reveals he composed 7 tracks as a staff of Neptune (and the first stage theme was his composition).

So I guess N.T is either Neptune/T-FORCE, or Neptune/Toshiaki Tomizawa.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 06:48 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Hmmm, interesting stuff. Reeb is credited for SFX for Mushihimesama, Death Smiles, and DDP DFK, so based only on that I'd guess that's all they did for ESPGaluda too. I was also unsuccessful in finding more information about Reeb, but they do get around, including some actual music work.
Old Feb 3, 2014, 09:48 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I found "T-FORCE Inc." listed in the credits of Digimon World DS:

Genki Harada's homepage is here: http://genkh.com. He mentions being part of a music production company before going freelance in 2009, but doesn't name it. I couldn't find any mentions of him along with T-FORCE in either English or Japanese (with guesses of what its name in Japanese might be like ティーフォース).

So I still don't really have any information on T-FORCE, but this is the first evidence I've ever seen that it exists outside of ESPGaluda.

UPDATE: More T-FORCE in Digimon World Dawn, I recognize Daisuke Nakakaze~~~

kinda big:

A WAY BETTER UPDATE: Oh man I found their old site, T-FORCE Inc. founded in 1989 by Takuya Okuda https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://t-force.co.jp

I should note that I don't have definitive proof that this is the same T-FORCE that worked on ESPGaluda, because I haven't found and mention of the game or Cave on their old site. But this is definitely a music & sound production company named T-FORCE.

Last edited by CHz; Feb 4, 2014 at 12:17 AM.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 03:44 AM
VGMdb Administrator

SOU1 composed the character selection, final boss, and stage themes.

Quote:
エスプガルーダで担当された曲目を教えて下さい

全ステージ曲、キャラセレクト、ラスボス。
通常ボスとかリザルトとかエンディング周りは違う感じです。
Looks like Cedille was correct over in this thread~

Last edited by CHz; Feb 15, 2015 at 03:46 AM.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 01:34 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Cool. He also comments a bit on the situation here: http://m.theinterviews.jp/sou1/530327

Seems SOU1 was working in a sound company [Neptune], doing subcontracted work for Cave's mobile stuff.
As a test Cave subcontracted apparently 3 companies but he doesn't know who did the rest of the music.
His company choose him (despite his young age) since he was familiar with the MOD format the game used, trance and game music.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 07:43 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Nice find. Makes sense that he wouldn't be in a position to know what materials the other companies provided.

It also might suggest that he was the only person from Neptune involved, as if coworkers worked on the game too he might know about it.