VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 30, 2014, 09:39 AM

Default BSCH-30005~6: Super Robot Spirits The Best Vol. 3 ~Real Robot Edition~

For this album, and the two before it, I compiled the information using a combination of Anison Generation and Amazon Japan. Amazon JP had the tracklists on the pages to buy the albums.

Anison Generation doesn't have these albums recorded in their database though. The tracklist, singer, composer, and lyrics were easy to find though - composer and lyricist are both the same as the original song - but the arrangement is where I had trouble finding info, as all the songs are re-arranged from their originals (though they might be performed by the same person). Most of the tracks were in Anison under different albums (see the album titled スーパーロボット大戦), but one or two did pop up where I couldn't place an arranger, and for the live performance recordings I couldn't find one at all.

Just thought I'd post some clarification on where the credits came from.