VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 29, 2013, 07:58 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Are you sure the Recollection Archives is a music CD? Looking at this page, I'm not really sure what it is. I also wonder if the 3CDs isn't a confusion with the soundtrack, which is also 3 CDs.
Old Jun 29, 2013, 08:35 AM

that entry could be edited and replaced by the bonus soundtrack available with the premium package box
エスカ&ロジーのアトリエ 楽譜集「おとのはのしらべ12」

(those special packages come with the ost and vocal, making 4 cds)

edit: I mean, in the wait of further info about that recollection archives thing (that could be like ayesha recollection archives)

Last edited by Phonograph; Jun 29, 2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old Jun 29, 2013, 09:45 AM

One thing I can confirm exists is a mini soundtrack that was given to those attended Atelier premium live last month. If it isn't an album, I can replace this entry by the mini soundtrack.

Old Jun 29, 2013, 10:01 AM

The fact about it having 3 CDs was a mistake on my side when updating the page,sorry!
And yes there was a CD given out to those who attended the Premium Live, but it's just a part of the Soundtrack.
"おとのはのしらべ12" is a music sheet 'booklet', the Recollection Archive this time would probably be like the one from Ayesha, meaning it'd probably also include DLC Songs and Prototypes thus being another separate 'CD'.