VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > VGMdb Site Related > Questions and Comments
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 11, 2010, 02:04 AM

Default A mini-database of sheet music books, perhaps?

saw a topic on FF piano books over on STC and I realized I would have absolutely no idea where to look if I wanted to find a comprehensive list of game-related sheet music that has been published. Has adding these somewhere to the site been previously discussed? I imagine it wouldn't be a huge amount of trouble to implement and then begin cross-referencing with published music albums.

(although scans would require a bit of debate - it would obviously be a bad idea to do full scans of books which are still in print, small as that category may be)
Old Apr 11, 2010, 06:34 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Are there that many of these books other than FF? Maybe we could list them in a new thread or something.