VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 26, 2011, 07:01 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Before everything : INFOS here.

I'll probably need help on this entry for many reasons:

- I am not 100% sure if both CDs are included in the box, or is the silver CD only available with a contest or something ?
I doubt about this because i have seen pics from the GOLD cd but not the SILVER cd yet.

- not sure if you want to make 2 entries, or only 1 with both CDs (depends of the 1st point too)

- Credits
I gathered credits from many albums, generally the ones the song were taken from (see entry notes)
though, i haven't credited any musicians yet, this include: the jdk bands, Leone Fredrik Richter and other musicians credited separately from the jdk bands.
Vocalists & Chorists are credited.

I am not sure how do you want to credit such albums for musicians, because some members are credited within the jdk band, and sometimes get separate credits.

(see current notes for gathered infos)
Old Apr 7, 2020, 02:20 PM

1/
zero and ao were released in gold set box with gold edition cd
then you could get a calendar from this purchase

2/
if someone (you know) purchased the gold set box (zero+ao+gold)
you could use it to win another gold set box edition (gold+silver+calendar) during a specific campaign

so technically, this entry is ok