VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 01:42 AM
Zethe's Avatar
Zethe Zethe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 115
Default Sonic the Hedgehog 1&2 Soundtrack Covers: A Graceful, Civil Discourse

Thanks for the scans, was interested in them. Now I know I'm glad I haven't paid for it. Bland, entirely uninspired and a complete joke. This is how VGM fans are treated after waiting for 2 decades? Nicely done.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 01:51 AM
Maze's Avatar
Maze Maze is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethe View Post
Thanks for the scans, was interested in them. Now I know I'm glad I haven't paid for it. Bland, entirely uninspired and a complete joke. This is how VGM fans are treated after waiting for 2 decades? Nicely done.
// EDIT

I am also very disappointed

Last edited by Maze; Oct 20, 2011 at 03:50 AM. Reason: There is no need for my previous post.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 02:25 AM
RadeonX1950 RadeonX1950 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Default

DXAshram, can you scan your CD's?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 03:31 AM
Zethe's Avatar
Zethe Zethe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 115
Default

The demos are really sweet.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 10:05 AM
MEATWART MEATWART is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 24
Default

nvm ..................
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 10:11 AM
Razakin's Avatar
Razakin Razakin is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hämeenlinna, Finland
Posts: 617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethe View Post
Thanks for the scans, was interested in them. Now I know I'm glad I haven't paid for it. Bland, entirely uninspired and a complete joke. This is how VGM fans are treated after waiting for 2 decades? Nicely done.
I still can't understand this post? The booklet is pretty nice what I can see, simple colors, has information, even liners in english. What else you want? Furry Sonic porn or other meaningless shit.
__________________
vgmdb - serious business, only.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 10:17 AM
Phonograph's Avatar
Phonograph Phonograph is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,893
Default

could have been more interesting if Sonic had tentacles instead of needles
(except if you like sm porn)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 10:50 AM
DXAshram's Avatar
DXAshram DXAshram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonX1950 View Post
DXAshram, can you scan your CD's?
I suppose I can. Gimme a bit, gotta break out the scanner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethe View Post
Thanks for the scans, was interested in them. Now I know I'm glad I haven't paid for it. Bland, entirely uninspired and a complete joke. This is how VGM fans are treated after waiting for 2 decades? Nicely done.
I don't quite know what you're looking for here. The manual, aside from giving readers an idea of what Nakamura did for the soundtrack and the two-fold picture of original Sonic art, isn't going to contain some long-lost gem of information. All the pertinent info is in the demos and it delivers.

Last edited by DXAshram; Oct 20, 2011 at 10:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 11:11 AM
Zethe's Avatar
Zethe Zethe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 115
Default

It just somewhat feels like a rushed product. I may have expected too much, but for something as popular and defining as the first two Sonic games, many people's childhood treasures and the reason they got into VGM, it just feels too easy to go ahead (nearly 19 years after the release of Sonic 2 and seeing that this album is the first release ever of the music in that form on CD) and e.g. put some blue text on a white piece of paper. Info itself is great, liked the interview. It's the presentation that I'm not 100% d'accord with. But it's all subjective, I'm sure some people like the minimalistic touch and the blue/white theme and the rather uninspired Sonic1-on-grey-background-cover. That being said, as far as the musical content goes, the 3rd disc feels completely misplaced. Love the rest though, including the lovely demo tracks was a pretty neat idea. Love the sound of the Marble Zone demo and Chemical Plant's demo is like a complete new awesome song.

Last edited by Zethe; Oct 20, 2011 at 11:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 02:30 PM
MiLO's Avatar
MiLO MiLO is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 604
Default

No Zethe you didn't expect much, they just weren't thinking with their heads when the front cover and booklet's art got approved. Sonic's world is full of bright and vivid colors and yet we get this grey and white designs that look like someone spent 3 minutes to put it all together. Minimalism can be done with taste, but this is not the case here.
Nowadays there's a lot of doujin albums that look more professional then this.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 04:02 PM
MEATWART MEATWART is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethe View Post
It just somewhat feels like a rushed product. I may have expected too much, but for something as popular and defining as the first two Sonic games, many people's childhood treasures and the reason they got into VGM, it just feels too easy to go ahead (nearly 19 years after the release of Sonic 2 and seeing that this album is the first release ever of the music in that form on CD) and e.g. put some blue text on a white piece of paper. Info itself is great, liked the interview. It's the presentation that I'm not 100% d'accord with. But it's all subjective, I'm sure some people like the minimalistic touch and the blue/white theme and the rather uninspired Sonic1-on-grey-background-cover. That being said, as far as the musical content goes, the 3rd disc feels completely misplaced. Love the rest though, including the lovely demo tracks was a pretty neat idea. Love the sound of the Marble Zone demo and Chemical Plant's demo is like a complete new awesome song.
You didn't even buy a copy and you are complaining that the ****** color scheme of the booklet is a letdown? Either you have way too much time or just complain for the sake complaining.

Anything more than the CD with the demos is icing on the cake. I mean, seriously, how much time do you expect them to put into a niche CD that will sell maybe 5-10K copies worldwide?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 04:43 PM
Gigablah's Avatar
Gigablah Gigablah is offline
VGMdb Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,398
Default

I'm just happy they didn't throw it up on iTunes and call it a day.

Plus, the cover is a work of art compared to this: http://vgmdb.net/album/2054
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 04:44 PM
the_miker's Avatar
the_miker the_miker is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 191
Default

Really digging the demo versions. Disc 2 is essentially a synthy arranged album, love it. It's cool to hear what direction Masato was originally going in with the music. Seems like if he did the Sonic 2 soundtrack today on modern consoles, it would be mostly jazz. These tracks will take some getting used to though, as I'm so familiar with the originals.

I happen to really dig the simple design of the album, too. Things were a lot simpler back in the early 90s (games too!) and maybe this was their way of conveying that message. Somehow I feel if the artwork was too flashy, there would be complainers about that too. Keep in mind, this was released by DCT Records, Nakamura's own label, not Sega. But if you didn't actually pay for this, you have no right to complain. Maybe if you actually had the physical album in front of you instead of looking at a compressed scan on a computer monitor, you'd see things differently. The real focus here is the music anyway, everything else is just a bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiLO View Post
Nowadays there's a lot of doujin albums that look more professional then this.
Great artwork does not a good album make. Also it's than, not then, Sir Professional.
__________________
https://twitter.com/the_miker
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 09:45 PM
Zethe's Avatar
Zethe Zethe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 115
Default

So nowadays we have to pay for something to have a "right" to criticize it? Hello elitism db. It really seems that some people should get off their imaginary high horse here.

Last edited by Zethe; Oct 20, 2011 at 09:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Oct 20, 2011, 11:11 PM
Lucy's Avatar
Lucy Lucy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethe View Post
So nowadays we have to pay for something to have a "right" to criticize it? Hello elitism db. It really seems that some people should get off their imaginary high horse here.
No, they are right and you're wrong. We paid for something and you don't. You complain about the CD-set even if you don't even the right to do it. You didn't bought it. It's a simple logic after all.

If you're a real fan of the classic Sonic Soundtracks you perhaps might have supported the original composer. What really matters is the music and a official release and not your questionable ranting about the Artwork.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 12:10 AM
Zethe's Avatar
Zethe Zethe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 115
Default

It's an opinion and this is a discussion board. Maybe I've missed that only owners of a CD are allowed to discuss though, that could be yes. But that doesn't change the fact that that is a very poor rule.

Last edited by Zethe; Oct 21, 2011 at 12:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 12:14 AM
Gigablah's Avatar
Gigablah Gigablah is offline
VGMdb Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,398
Default

Just so we don't turn this thread into a trainwreck, there's two different arguments here:

1. The artwork sucks (this is a valid debate)

2. The artwork sucks and thus this album isn't worth buying (flamebait alert!)

Please try and keep things civil =)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 12:24 AM
Lucy's Avatar
Lucy Lucy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigablah View Post
Just so we don't turn this thread into a trainwreck, there's two different arguments here:

1. The artwork sucks (this is a valid debate)

2. The artwork sucks and thus this album isn't worth buying (flamebait alert!)

Please try and keep things civil =)
Let's try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethe View Post
It's an opinion and this is a discussion board. Maybe I've missed that only owners of a CD are allowed to discuss though, that could be yes. But that doesn't change the fact that that is a very poor rule.
It's a shallow opinion. How do you support the composer if not buying his album, hmm? In my eyes you're a waste of time because you're ignorant to the fact that you're buying the album and not the artwork. It's all the proof we ever needed.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 12:33 AM
Zethe's Avatar
Zethe Zethe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 115
Default

Just to get this sorted: I've never said that people shouldn't buy it. I've said I'm glad I didn't buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy
What really matters is the music and a official release and not your questionable ranting about the Artwork.
I'm usually the first one to say that; I'm all about the music. This album is just a special case because the games have a special place in many people's hearts and I stated my opinion about the outcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy
How do you support the composer if not buying his album, hmm?
You still think you have more right to criticize than non-owners. Get out of your elitist corner already; It's you who's being shallow there. And by the way that whole talk of "supporting the composer" is actually complete nonsense most of the time (this could be a special case though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy
the fact that you're buying the album and not the artwork
Then do one thing: Throw all your booklets away because according to that you clearly don't need them.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 01:09 AM
Lucy's Avatar
Lucy Lucy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethe View Post
You still think you have more right to criticize than non-owners. Get out of your elitist corner already; It's you who's being shallow there. And by the way that whole talk of "supporting the composer" is actually complete nonsense most of the time (this could be a special case though).
Of course we have. We're actually the group of people who bought it. You're just a guy on the internet who rants about something what he don't own and perhaps just downloaded it. Do you ever saw Good Will Hunting with Matt Damon and Robin Williams? It's basicially the same with you. You can tell us all the day long why it is your right to criticize the Soundtrack but it will not change the fact that you actually don't have it. It's just a ranting from a person who thinks he knows what he's talking about. If you like the music that much you would have already ordered it a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethe View Post
Then do one thing: Throw all your booklets away because according to that you clearly don't need them.
Perhaps you're right - however I'm not the one who has a problem with the design and artwork.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 01:23 AM
Zethe's Avatar
Zethe Zethe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Do you ever saw Good Will Hunting with Matt Damon and Robin Williams?
Yes, great film. One of my favorite Damon roles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
You can tell us all the day long why it is your right to criticize the Soundtrack but it will not change the fact that you actually don't have it.
When you go into an art museum, you see many people discussing paintings by just looking at them. May seem far-fetched, but actually it's not. The simple fact that you don't want to understand this renders any further exchange with you futile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
It's just a ranting from a person who thinks he knows what he's talking about.
This is no technical discussion where there's something "to know about". This is (should be!) a discussion about a creative product and everyone should be able to express his or her opinion about that, not just a selected circle of people who paid for it (you see how we go in circles there?)

Last edited by Zethe; Oct 21, 2011 at 02:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 04:23 AM
FPI's Avatar
FPI FPI is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 138
Default

Well I don't really see a problem with Zethe complaining about the album Art from an album he didn't buy, I usually try to find out as much about a product before buying it too, and when I see there's no love is put into it and there's just someone who wants to make money and don't care for any fans, I don't really feel like buying it, and if this happens sure I would complain about - didn't really happened with soundtracks yet, though, mostly DVDs - over the years there were a couple of things I really wanted to buy but when I've read some of the customer reviews, it happens that I changed my mind about.

Anyways, when it comes to this cover art, when I first saw the cover here I also was a bit "surprised" to say the least, after all the recent covers from Wavemaster's 20th Anniversary CDs I expected something different. But it didn't took long for me to realise that this different approach actually makes sense, it looks very retro-ish, which sure fits to the contents of the CDs. Besides, Sonic 1 and 2's original game covers weren't anything more fency if I remember correctly. Basically it was Sonic on a white Background, wasn't it? So it's not too much different here. Besides I don't really have a problem with simplistic album artwork, otherwise I probably would have a problem with all these Final Fantasy albums which mostly consist of font on a white Background and not much else.

Anyways I'm looking forward getting the album - I for one have nothing to complain about it.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 06:01 AM
the_miker's Avatar
the_miker the_miker is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 191
Default

I apologize for contributing to the flame bait nonsense. It's just a pet peeve of mine when pirates, meaning people who won't support the artist by purchasing their album but will happily download the music and/or scans, complain about it. I relate it to those people who refuse to vote but then complain about how the elected officials are doing. Sure you technically can complain, no one is stopping you, but the people who actually voted have a legitimate reason to do so while the non-voters definitely don't. Remember, beggars can’t be choosers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPI View Post
after all the recent covers from Wavemaster's 20th Anniversary CDs I expected something different.
Don't forget, this album was released by DCT Records, Masato Nakamura's own label. I'm assuming he wanted something a little more classy with this album since Sonic 1 and 2 are his babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisto View Post
So anyway, what's up with the double tracklists? Are there any difference between them?
Not related to the double tracklist that was posted but did anyone notice the CD-TEXT data on the discs? It varies slightly from the tracklist printed in the booklet. Main difference is casing and it uses a single dash instead of the double tildes. Not major, just thought I'd mention it. I rarely see that with VGM releases.
__________________
https://twitter.com/the_miker
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 06:17 AM
Zethe's Avatar
Zethe Zethe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 115
Default

Either you haven't understood anything of what I wrote, or you just don't see how high you imagine yourself to float above others. The only flame in this very thread comes from you people that don't acknowledge other people's opinions or differentiate when there's no valid reason.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 07:33 AM
suicider's Avatar
suicider suicider is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
If you like the music that much you would have already ordered it a long time ago.
What a materialistic point of view. If buying an album is the ultimate tribute to you, then I don't know. Shouldn't it be about loving the music first? Anyway, I don't understand your point. I also like the music very much, but the front cover artwork is mediocre at best and doesn't fit the series very well.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 07:34 AM
Xenofan 29A Xenofan 29A is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethe View Post
And by the way that whole talk of "supporting the composer" is actually complete nonsense most of the time (this could be a special case though).
I'm not going to comment on the rest of the discussion here, but I would like to add that there are several reasons why this statement is misleading and possibly incorrect.

First, in this particular case, as in several others, the album is self-published. In such cases, some of the money will make its way back to the artist (after cuts are taken out for the distributor and retailer). This supports the artist.

Second, even if no money paid for the album ever makes it into the artist's hands, as in most cases of music published by major labels, by purchasing a copy of the album you have given the publisher a bit more of a reason to publish more of the artist's work in the future, which would provide more money to the artist. This is also support.

Finally, by paying money for an artist's work you are showing him or her that it has value to you. Whether or not they receive any financial compensation, it is worthwhile to encourage people whose work you admire. I think that you would agree that this too is a form of support, perhaps the most important one.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 07:45 AM
Lucy's Avatar
Lucy Lucy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicider View Post
What a materialistic point of view. If buying an album is the ultimate tribute to you, then I don't know. Shouldn't it be about loving the music first? Anyway, I don't understand your point. I also like the music very much, but the front cover artwork is mediocre at best and doesn't fit the series very well.
It's not a tribute to us, actually we want something from the composer. It's the wrong direction. Nakamura released it because he saw a chance for earning some money and not because he likes us that much. If he really wanted to release the OST, well, he could have done it many years ago. What you people do is just stealing music and ranting. This music is not for free and will never be. And please, don't come me with Sonic Retro Rips or similiar versions because these were not official releases until now. This is the real deal. If you really want it then buy it. There's nothing between the lines.

Do you know why you can't understand it? Because we know that these tracks are the money worth. We don't download for the sake of having it, no, we buy it, because we're collectors. If you still insist to discuss about a silly artwork, it's fine by me, but it's just swallow to me. You're not collectors, just merely downloaders. This is VGMdb after all and not a DC++ Hub or Share Portal. We're not NeoGAF, FFShrine or anything else, VGMdb is about collecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenofan 29A View Post
I'm not going to comment on the rest of the discussion here, but I would like to add that there are several reasons why this statement is misleading and possibly incorrect.

First, in this particular case, as in several others, the album is self-published. In such cases, some of the money will make its way back to the artist (after cuts are taken out for the distributor and retailer). This supports the artist.

Second, even if no money paid for the album ever makes it into the artist's hands, as in most cases of music published by major labels, by purchasing a copy of the album you have given the publisher a bit more of a reason to publish more of the artist's work in the future, which would provide more money to the artist. This is also support.

Finally, by paying money for an artist's work you are showing him or her that it has value to you. Whether or not they receive any financial compensation, it is worthwhile to encourage people whose work you admire. I think that you would agree that this too is a form of support, perhaps the most important one.
This.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 08:13 AM
suicider's Avatar
suicider suicider is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 453
Default

I wasn't implying that downloading this album is okay, if you like the music (which I did not btw). I just don't see the connection between loving the music and the urge to BUY this album. I supported the composer 20 years ago, when Sonic was released in the first place. Why isn't it okay to show respect to the composer in just saying that the music is good?

PS: You shouldn't accuse me without even knowing me. Or do you?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 09:49 AM
Zethe's Avatar
Zethe Zethe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 115
Default

Xenofan 29A: that's exactly why I've written the words in brackets.

Contrary to what some people seem to believe I don't write that stuff because I like to do it, I don't complain just for the sake of it. Quite the contrary, I'd hate to be like that; I hate to seem like a troll who just complains about something, I'm not. Look at my first post in this thread again, the one that started it all. In the first post I expressed my disappointment about the artwork. Even if a bit dramatic in wordage, it is still only an opinion. This one line would have been my one and only post in this thread about this, if people had accepted it as an opinion, and not made a huge paying elite vs not paying argument out of it. From that on I only defended my point of view. Look at my post number: I rarely post here. "Paying people are worth more than not paying people, their words are valued higher than other people's". These types of thoughts get me. We should end that now, you know what I think, I know what some people @ VGMdb seem to think. We don't seem to come to end @ this and at least I think that it only gets worse from here (it got bad already). There's no word of sorry, because I'm true to my words here. I've only said what I think, and since this is a discussion board I think as long as I don't insult so. badly, this should be respected.

And one final sentence about me and buying stuff: I've started buying things maybe a year ago, I don't remember exactly, could be slightly longer (edit: just looked, one year and one month). And for one year my collection is quite OK imho (it should actually not matter one tiny bit, but it seems it does). I've paid quite an amount of money for some of these, so any argument that I'm not a collector who likes to buy stuff is simply not valid.

Last edited by Zethe; Oct 21, 2011 at 11:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Oct 21, 2011, 11:12 AM
Vert1's Avatar
Vert1 Vert1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 325
Default

You don't have to buy something to complain about it. Since we are getting music from online as opposed to a store, vgm collectors (outside Japan) don't really discriminate against bad looking covers.



With that said, what is so bad about this cover??? The colors go well together. It isn't cluttered with a bunch-of stuff. What you said was way over-the-top. "This is how Sega treats its fans after 20 years of waiting" This made me think that Sega had botched the music on these discs. That they had done a sloppy job in releasing the music. You caused me actually start to panic over my purchase. Then I read about how this is all over a game cover. -_o
__________________
Before the heavens, before destiny.

Last edited by Vert1; Oct 21, 2011 at 01:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ALCA-5015: SONIC & KNUCKLES • SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 3 Nisto Album Discussions 34 Sep 25, 2017 08:51 PM
POCS-21032~4: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 1&2 SOUNDTRACK Nisto Album Discussions 93 Jan 6, 2016 12:22 AM
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 EPISODE II Original Soundtrack CHz Album Discussions 1 Jul 5, 2012 05:16 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles 8-Bit Soundtrack cetera Album Discussions 22 Oct 23, 2011 10:14 AM
A shipping problem (from POCS-21032~4: Sonic the Hedgehog 1&2 Soundtrack) Boyblunder Video Game Music Discussion 19 Oct 19, 2011 05:13 PM