VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 17, 2014, 09:59 AM

I changed tracklist according to the official ost site and by seeing a (tiny) back cover with tracks it seems to be correct
however, I don't know if track lengths are the correct ones (if assigned to correct tracknames)
Old Dec 17, 2014, 11:08 PM

Interesting. The booklet's tracklist is the current one after your edit. The back cover has the tracklist as it was before your edit. I wonder which one is actually correct....unless i got some weird version with a botched back cover.

EDIT: Looking at the scan, it is clearly the new tracklist order, but my version of the CD has a misprinted back insert! I wonder if that's common.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Interesting. The booklet's tracklist is the current one after your edit. The back cover has the tracklist as it was before your edit. I wonder which one is actually correct....unless i got some weird version with a botched back cover.

EDIT: Looking at the scan, it is clearly the new tracklist order, but my version of the CD has a misprinted back insert! I wonder if that's common.
Acknowledged by square enix themselves, apparently there is a misprint on the jacket as well as the belt of the disc, affects only the first run of the discs. They held an exchange program for it.

http://support.jp.square-enix.com/ne...801n9bcvb9thc3
Old Dec 18, 2014, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteyousei View Post
Acknowledged by square enix themselves, apparently there is a misprint on the jacket as well as the belt of the disc, affects only the first run of the discs. They held an exchange program for it.

http://support.jp.square-enix.com/ne...801n9bcvb9thc3
Oh, good to know. It doesn't really bother me much, but now I'll just retag my files since I had named them after the back insert.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 12:26 PM

yet another screwup from square enix music? wth Where is their QC dept????