VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 1, 2009, 10:42 PM
VGMdb Administrator

08190523 added a Japanese title of 英雄伝説 空の軌跡 ファルコム通贩限定特典『未使用曲集』 a while back, and while that's extremely descriptive ("Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki Falcom Mail Order Bonus 'Unused Music'"), I think it's pretty clear from the scans, especially Booklet 2, that the title is just supposed to be the much shorter "Falcom Sound Team jdk:未使用曲集," which is even given in English on the booklet and disc.

However, since "Falcom Sound Team jdk: Unused Music" is an incredibly useless title, I left "The Legend of Heroes VI Unused Music" as the display title.
Old Oct 31, 2015, 06:50 AM

A follow-up to my unofficial breakdown from the main OST:

01 It's Father (Wataru Ishibashi)
02 Estelle Punch (Hayato Sonoda)
03 Fast Scratch (Wataru Ishibashi
04 The Usual Feeling (Wataru Ishibashi)
05 MOUNTAIN PATH TAKE 2 (Group D composer)
06 Seeking and Being Sought (Group D composer)
07 I Am the Red-Headed Agate (Hayato Sonoda)
08 Mountain Hut Stroke 2 (Group D composer)
09 Stars (no idea. solo harmonica, starts like TTOE)
10 a tempo (no idea. It's the main theme)
Old Oct 30, 2016, 08:37 PM

Both Mountain Path 2 and Seeking and Being Sought come across as Ishibashi's work. I'm curious to discuss why you attribute them to Murayama. The amount of electronic synth flourish and looping percussion in the tracks matches Ishibashi's style from previous games better than Murayama's in Gurumin and doujin projects following Falcom. A Tempo meanwhile is likely a Murayama track.
Old Mar 13, 2018, 01:49 AM
Trusted Editor

I changed the title to Falcom Sound Team jdk: Unused Music "Sora No Kiseki (Trails in the Sky)", as that's what it's called on iTunes. Any objections?
Old Mar 13, 2018, 04:36 AM

I have an objection
using a later title because itunes uses it now is like opening the door to retroactivity
and if it's accepted so anyone could add products to old albums when it shouldn't

I suggest to move that title to another line or remove totally (not as if it had importance)