VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Artist Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 11, 2008, 11:15 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Default Masahiro Fukuzawa (#3322)

G.T.R. had an artist link to this Masahiro Fukuzawa who writes his name 福澤正洋. However, everything in Japanese about the Troubadour Records albums do not reference that guy, but rather someone with the name 福沢正洋, which can also be read as Masahiro Fukuzawa. However, I couldn't confirm it one way or another.

The first guy worked at Namco along with Hosoe and the other Troubadour crew, so I'd believe that he worked on the TTRC albums, but if that's the case, he wrote his name differently just for them. Either that or all the Japanese sites (like three of them) are wrong.

EDIT:

Upon looking at pages on other albums from this same site, I'm thinking this guy is just really bad at spelling composers' names. The page for TTRC-0002 misspells Norio Nakagata (中潟憲男 instead of 中潟憲雄), Motoaki Takenouchi (竹ノ内基朗 instead of 武内基朗), and Hiroshi Miyauchi (宮内博 instead of 宮内博史). No way all these close names are just a coincidence.

EDIT:

"This guy" looks like it's Hosoe himself, which is spectacular.

Last edited by CHz; Mar 12, 2008 at 12:50 AM.