VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Edits Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Nov 26, 2022, 02:40 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
The word tsuhikime have translation and is 'Moon Princess'
@S Dream

Your submission has been rejected.

Type: album edit, track edit
Reason: 月下 is another case where the 2 kanji together mean "In the moonlight". Under the Moon would be something like 月の下で

感情 I think feelings is better than emotions for it. Feelings has a more lovey-dovey connotation that I'd expect in these kinds of games, while emotions can be broader and negative.

死線 "Death line" is a horrible translation, as if you literally took the kanji and translated them independently. Together, they mean the borderline between Life and Death, which can be translated as "on the Verge of Death" or variations of that.

The rest of these are borderline, so I am going to revert to the original. Note that names here should match those on "TMC-1003".

If you feel the rejection is in error, please post further information or evidence here.