VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 24, 2021, 10:06 PM

Default Looking to Start Accepting Cryptocurrencies As Payment

I'm new to the cryptocurrency exchange orgy, but I'd like to start getting my fingers wet using cryptos as a form of payment. However, I hear lots of horror stories of people sending funds to the wrong address and never able to retrieve their money back.

I use two exchanges: Kraken and Binance. Are one of these preferred over the other? I see some cryptos on Binance not on Kraken (Neo, Harmony One, Polygon).

I figure I'll start with what I'm selling here. I'll also be adding some of these to the sales list.

Has anyone here sent or accepted altcoins as a form of payment? I'm willing to accept pretty much anything available on either of these exchanges. Especially PAXG (give me gold!)