VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 28, 2021, 06:03 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added more images for this one: Digipak (front, back, spine, inside left), tray, disc, Obi (front, back).

There were already images uploaded that were labeled as "booklet" (front, back, interior), but the images are exactly the same as what's printed on the Digipack. However, there is not plastic tray for the disc in those images. So, I'm not sure what to make of it. My copy doesn't have a booklet, and it seems strange that they would include a booklet with the exact same images and information that is already printed on the Digipak itself.

Perhaps those images are direct files from adverts for the album? I've left them for now, but they may be redundant.