VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 3, 2010, 09:28 PM

Default KICA-226: BLUE SEED Ongakuhen VOL.1

Phonograph, it always pleases me when I see you revision my additions.

Also, tracklisting these albums can get weird with the way they are.. wrote.. (and I already ignored the repeated Carnival Babel in katakana in 1 and 22), but should we even include it?

Seeing as how you've already revised a few, maybe it was already decided, but it's the same in Vol.1 and Vol.3. I just want to try to follow tracklists as they are written. Small things like <> or if they used (), etc.

(also efforts are appreciated when you revise, even if it's just part of being staff, you still have my thanks)
Old Dec 3, 2010, 09:36 PM

you took the english tracklist for a crummy site, I guess?
because it's not super-super (I'll edit that thing)
Old Dec 4, 2010, 01:26 AM

I'm really not sure where it's from since I've had it for years, but it's probably okay to assume it is a generally poor translation [from some site]

Hm, also maybe if it's just too much of a hassle, just remove it, maybe. There's always romaji tracklists for the latin alphabet experience... unless you're PRO!, and it's not that much of a deal. Though it's appreciated either way! Well, if anyone besides me cares for this Blue Seed to have an english tracklist that is super-super

Last edited by mercenary09; Dec 4, 2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old Dec 4, 2010, 09:36 AM

actually, that translation maybe comes from a guy who ripped those cds long ago and tempted a translation (like a lot of people who think that they can manage a translation)
and then some other guys submitted those translations to some sites like for making them "official"

the thing I hate the most with that sort of shit is when the guy clearly never searched for info (example: Murakumo is a character, his name mustn't be translated -_-)

Last edited by Phonograph; Dec 4, 2010 at 10:02 AM.