VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jul 15, 2014, 04:42 AM
Trusted Editor

Stylized "Soundtrack" as "Sound Track" since it's displayed like that at CDJ (オリジナルサウンド・トラック). I'm sure this will vary depending on the site posting the information but for now I will leave it like that until there's more proof (Universal Music ad, physical copy).
Old Oct 4, 2014, 10:50 PM
Trusted Editor

Changed the stylization back after looking on the CD when it came in. I don't see any sort of stylization like that anywhere in the packaging.

Some notes:

- I think this officially translated as "Snow on the Blades" but the literal meaning of the movie is "Revenge of the Pomegranate Tree Hill"? (http://shochikufilms.com/product/snow-on-the-blades-2)
- 02 is a word for "couple" but I used Husband and Wife since I think "couple" just sounds strange on its own.
- 16 is as plant name: https://allthingsplants.com/plants/v...ro-kantsubaki/
- 19 is Resolution as in "Preparedness", "Readiness", etc. It's a little ambiguous but sounds somewhat better, unless "Resolute" is better which removes the ambiguity.
- In general I tried to keep them short to stay true to uniform 2-kanji shortness of the original but it's not perfect (see: 2, 3, 8, 10, 17)

Can anyone confirm if it's Zakurozaka or Zakuro zaka?