VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Aug 19, 2011, 02:32 PM

Bought and scanned the missing items about a month ago... just got around to adding them now, since more stuff came in the mail yesterday and it reminded me.

Looking at the tracklist, everything is boxed 「like so」 but only the versions of Possibility are in quotation marks in the English tracklist. Not sure if I should put everything or nothing in quotation marks. Also, the versions of Possibility aren't written in caps... I guess this is because of the website for this soundtrack... but it seems to be in all caps in the booklet. Not sure what I should do there either.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 07:53 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Did anyone notice the credit to Pryaid for publishing? (Or perhaps it's for distributing... they only "slashed" the credit): http://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=123536 (lower left corner (発売))