VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 28, 2012, 01:30 PM

Well, guess what, there's actually a second Ikaruga arrange by the same artist. If you thought there was too few info on the first one, just marvel at this. Only reference I find is this blog again (which references the arranger as Ms. Riddle). No tracklist, no title, no nothing. Not having an English or even a romanized title doesn't help much. Looking for the Dojin circle also does nothing, seems they only did manga dojins from that point on. Hopefully someone will be able to make something out of the scans. Like in the first one, the actual disc is a plain CD-R with no printed picture, that's why it's not included among the scans.

As for the cd itself it's kind of more of the same, maybe a little improved. Though, honestly you don't really get to notice it because it's even shorter; talk about lack of substance. The first track is an arrangement of stage5, while I'm not sure of the second one on first listen. Maybe a bit too vague of an ambient vocal track, not as tight as the first.
In any away, both CDs are still enjoyable, if at least for the rather surprising lack of Ikaruga arrangements.
Old Jul 28, 2012, 01:50 PM
VGMdb Advisor

t01 is "Sora ga Tori o Wasureta Hi ~Genjitsu to Rinne~ (~ 'the day the sky forgot about the bird ~reality and reincarnation~' )

Also @ Suruga-ya
Old Nov 25, 2012, 10:51 AM

Thanks a lot Dag.
Somehow I didn't manage to find that reference, yet I was able to with the Vol.1. Whatever.

I'm changing the title since there's no mention of Ikaruga Arrangement Sound anywhere on this album (I actually put it as a kind of temporal title since it was released by the same artist, and what the first one implied).

MAH BOI, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!!
Old Jul 29, 2021, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewing View Post
Well, guess what, there's actually a second Ikaruga arrange by the same artist. If you thought there was too few info on the first one, just marvel at this. Only reference I find is this blog again (which references the arranger as Ms. Riddle). No tracklist, no title, no nothing. Not having an English or even a romanized title doesn't help much. Looking for the Dojin circle also does nothing, seems they only did manga dojins from that point on.
Is this the same group?
https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=8626

I managed to get a copy of this for a couple hundred yen, but I haven't found the Tango de Ikaruga CD for sale or download yet...