VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 9, 2017, 02:03 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I'm humbly requesting we split these two releases

Yes, they both come exclusively with one LE US package.

But when you open said package, you get a single-wide jewel case with two discs in it titled "Touhou Double Focus Aya & Momiji's Double Disc Set"

And then you get a double-wide jewel case with four discs in it entitled "Touhou Genso Wanderer Meandering Music"

The packaging itself seems to be treating them as two separate releases. And ... rightly so. Different games, and different genre of game for that matter.

If someone can do the split (discs 5 and 6 are the Aya/Momiji album) and duplicate the rest of the base info, I'll try to fill in any other gaps. Including, of course, full packaging scans. Which I'm working on now.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 02:35 PM
VGMdb Staff

Grouping was based on a single enclosure and that's the current main criteria no matter how it's packed inside.

Even some older enclosures got joined in the end (e.g. Fate/Zero anime bonus CDs).

That said, I'd be grateful if you'd provide the scans regardless.

Last edited by Efendija; May 14, 2017 at 05:41 AM.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 02:37 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Alright. Feel free to change my naming conventions for the descriptions I give to each file upload then. Because I'm probably going to confuse myself along the way.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 02:39 PM
VGMdb Staff

Thanks, I think I've already put in the notes how the individual releases/discs are called, that can help.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 06:58 PM
VGMdb Advisor

That there is full packaging scans. Of course, not a lick of info on arrangers. Push comes to shove ... "ZUN" as attributed composer, then AQUA STYLE (unit) as additional composition and arrangement.

Hope it helps!