VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 14, 2010, 07:59 AM

A recent edit added something I think is the retail price. As we normally use the event price for doujin albums, I changed the price to 1,700 yen (the edit itself was approved).

Maybe we could officially discuss about which should be used and let the instruction message explicitly state it.
Old Aug 28, 2010, 05:26 AM

Would it be possible for a staff member to update the tracklist to include these missing tracks?

Disc 1 has 19 tracks, track 18 is TSUBASA(Full), track length is 3:19, track 19 is Alive ~truth~, track length is 2:21.

Disc 2 has 17 tracks, track 17 is 再び霧の中へ, track length is 2:12.

Also, regarding the catalogue number - MGRA-0007 is printed in the copyright information and on both discs, but instead of numbers, each disc is differentiated by letters (MGRA-0007a~b). In this instance, should the catalogue number for the album be MGRA-0007 or MGRA-0007a~b?
Old Aug 28, 2010, 05:44 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Thanks, I've added the tracks to the tracklist.

The numbers MGRA-0007a~b refer to the discs, so they belong as the Media catalog numbers. It looks like someone has already added them.
Old Dec 23, 2019, 04:55 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Added two english tracklists.
Most track names are taken from the Witch Hunt translation, with a few exceptions i've translated with a friend.

English
-"Kiri no Pithos" is translated to "Jar of Fog" (A Pithos according to mythology is a sort of Jar. Maybe go for "Pithos of Fog" instead, open to change)
-"hikari" is called "hikari"

English (Witch Hunt)
-"Kiri no Pithos" is called "Kiri no Pithos" (just like in the jukebox)
-"hikari" is called "Light". It's not supposed to be a translated track name (already in latin instead of kanas), but Witch Hunt translated it anyway.

I just don't know how to translate Kina no Kaori so if anyone has any idea...