VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 27, 2010, 04:36 AM

Sadly, there's barely any information online about this: just very few hits when searching, and the official page doesn't seem to be up anymore. This and this are the only pages with actual info that I could find.
I know it exists since I remember a member of shmups.com showing a photo of doujins purchased at the comiket, including this one.
Old Jul 28, 2012, 01:20 PM

Wow, don't know how but I came across a copy of this and another one, definitely had to grab them. I put up scans with finally some more info on the music itself and arranger. I hope someone more capable can handle it.

As for the music, well it's tango alright hahahah. It is rather unique in that I have seen very few arrangements done in this particular style, and it's actually pretty decent. My only complaint is that precisely with this style music it would really benefit from having real instruments; the current synth ones stand out a bit too much in some places, but it's still enjoyable.

By the way, I apologize for the scan quality maybe not being up to my usual standards. I can't use PS right now, and so, I can't do my usual full method of "postprocessing". I hope to fix this before doing any more scans.

MAH BOI, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!!

Last edited by Kewing; Jul 28, 2012 at 01:34 PM.
Old Dec 30, 2020, 10:54 AM

Damn, I've been trying to find a copy of this to listen to but it's nowhere to be found.