VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 28, 2009, 06:27 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I combined info from a recently submitted dupe. The scan we had up on here before looks like it came from the game, so I replaced it.

Also, info on DIDX codes here. We have several DIDX albums on here, but the DIDX code might not rise to the level of catalog number.
Old Jul 28, 2009, 06:19 PM

You're right, it's not a catalog number, just a pressing plant reference. See my post here: http://vgmdb.net/forums/showpost.php?p=9533&postcount=8

I don't know why this plant prints it on the CD. Usually that stuff is only written in the matrix code.
Old Jul 30, 2009, 05:54 PM
VGMdb Administrator

This album is actually for sale on several sites for $4.95, but these sites have names like catfoodsale, cookingbakingshop, wedding-books, mobilebatterydeal, etc (all dot com), and they all have the same price and review. These are either:
  1. Automatically generated affilate sites that people set up by parsing what's for sale on Amazon to skim a bit of profit from the system.
  2. Bogus sites that steal credit card numbers.

So, I don't think I'd trust any of them except for the original Amazon link.