VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 21, 2013, 03:49 PM

Still no word on when this American version will release yet? I got a message that they were almost done translating the booklet to English on the 13th but sheez it's almost the end of September already!

I noticed that they finally charged my account for the order so I'd say they'll start shipping within the next few days though.
Old Sep 26, 2013, 09:09 AM

Just received a message from the trigger online shop

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping at TRIGGER Online Shop. This is TRIGGER Customer Support.

Due to the recent addition of an English-language art book companion, the release of our "Little Witch Academia" Blu-ray has been slightly delayed. Our projected shipping date is now in early October. As we know you've been eagerly anticipating this release, we'd like to offer our most sincere apologies for this delay as well as any inconvenience it may cause you.

We will contact you again as soon as the exact shipping date has been set with all of the details.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you. Please feel free to contact Customer Support should you have any questions.

Sincerely,

TRIGGER Customer Support
Old Oct 17, 2013, 04:29 AM

Finally got an official release date

"TRIGGER Online Shop Pre-Order Product Shipment Date

Thank you very much for your support of TRIGGER Products.

The shipment date for the following TRIGGER Online Shop pre-order product(s) has been confirmed:

Shipment from (Thu) October 24, 2013
Little Witch Academia (Blu-ray)

All orders will begin shipping from this date.

* Please note that this mail is sent to customers who ordered any of the items above.
* Actual delivery date will slightly vary depending on the region.
* Dates are subject to change due to inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances."
Old Oct 29, 2013, 10:34 AM
VGMdb Staff

I'm pretty sure that catalog number is for the release as a whole (CD+BD). The CD doesn't have a catalog number printed on it that I can see.
Old Oct 29, 2013, 10:44 AM

Ah ok that's what i figured. Maybe the two sets of numbers near the bar code on the back CD cover are for each disc then? Other than that there isn't anything else that we could use so i figure it'd be better to just have a CN for the whole package at least instead of nothing.
Old Oct 30, 2013, 05:35 AM
VGMdb Staff

Nah, those are just JASRAC numbers.