VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 17, 2019, 08:15 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Default Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive

I just added this entry for the physical CD version of this soundtrack. My copy just arrived in the mail today, coincidentally the same day that the digital version was released.

I should note that on the spine of the soundtrack, the title is written out like this: PHANTOM BREAKER: BATTLE GROUNDS OVER DRIVE

Last edited by Chris Porter; Sep 17, 2019 at 08:23 PM.
Old Jul 17, 2020, 02:13 AM

i get today my version of this soundtrack but it's looks like different all pictures are same but missing that OVER DRIVE text.. and track list have 34 track and have some different track list vs this one.. 01 - 26 track list come from this release https://vgmdb.net/album/46957 and end of tracklist is same like this release..

it's come with Limited Run Blind Box with somekind gamecard

Last edited by SNKhero; Jul 17, 2020 at 02:25 AM.
Old Jul 17, 2020, 05:08 AM

These are two different soundtracks. There is a Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds soundtrack and a Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive soundtrack. The Overdrive soundtrack has FM versions of the songs. Confusingly, as you state, the front and back look almost exactly the same.

Old Jul 17, 2020, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
These are two different soundtracks. There is a Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds soundtrack and a Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive soundtrack. The Overdrive soundtrack has FM versions of the songs. Confusingly, as you state, the front and back look almost exactly the same.

ok nice to know that =) is nice some1 added both version here not only that overdrive version...
Old Jul 17, 2020, 09:12 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Overdrive has FM Versions !? Sweet, good to know.