VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 2, 2018, 03:32 PM

Wow, really wish I could get this somehow...
Old Mar 30, 2021, 12:03 PM

I'm a fan of Naoshi Mizuta because of his work in FFXI. I wanted to know more about this release, but there is no official OST so info is hard to find. Square Enix posted the soundtrack on YouTube, so I downloaded a copy of that for myself and was looking for track info.

It appears there is an in-game sound test that you can access after you complete it. I bought the game to try to get to that myself, but I found a track list from the sound test on a fan site. This is probably the most "official" English translation of the track list out there. (only problem is the sound test has more tracks than the OST so I don't know how the titles quite align with the track numbers)

The first Final Fantasy Dimensions game has a lossless OST available on Ototoy, but it appears the best we can hope for on this one is lossy game rips or YouTube.

Last edited by Cellfish; Mar 30, 2021 at 12:11 PM.