VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Aug 25, 2019, 06:08 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added a higher resolution photo of this disc since the two current ones are quite poor quality.

I’ll report back here later with my findings regarding the difference between this and the retail version. Since this is also a CIRCUS release, I’m curious if this will be a similar situation to the D.C. ~Da Capo~ Arrange Sound CD I posted about the other day.

One good thing is that this one has the two vocal tracks from the initial retail soundtrack release that were missing from the reprint that I own.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 04:54 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Tracks 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 9 are all different arrangements than what can be found on the retail release. This one also includes the two vocal tracks at the end that were on the first retail release (CIRCUS-0016), but not the reprint (PBST-0001).

As with the D.C. ~Da Capo~ Arrange Sound CD (CIRCUS-0025~6), the mastering is different for all the tracks. But unlike that one, most tracks on this one are actually mastered louder than the retail release.