VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 8, 2017, 05:29 AM

"J'Nique Nicole". As an artist. You sure 'bout that? I know you lot speak english, but, "j'nique" in french is contraction for slang "je nique" meaning "I FUCK".

Thus my question, you sure there is someone credited as "J'NIQUE (I FUCK) NICOLE"?, or has someone played a trick on you?

I know Janique is really a surname, tho nobody in its right mind would give a child this name in France or Belgium unless yo hate it with a passion, so, was it s'posed to be Janique instead?

I just wanted to be sure that no smartypants frenchie tried to make a fool outta you.
Old Mar 8, 2017, 06:08 AM
Trusted Editor

That's her name, just google it and you'll find her soundcloud, twitter and instagram. And interviews.
Old Mar 8, 2017, 06:24 AM

one chara of so1 is called T'nique > T'es niqué ;p
Old Mar 8, 2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razakin View Post
That's her name, just google it and you'll find her soundcloud, twitter and instagram. And interviews.
Oh. OK. Just wanted to be sure noone was trying to sully yer work.
Old Oct 17, 2017, 04:40 PM

Should PC be listed under platforms represented? This was included in a PS4-exclusive LE after all.
Old Oct 17, 2017, 10:49 PM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniros View Post
Should PC be listed under platforms represented? This was included in a PS4-exclusive LE after all.
It is fine because it's a represented platform musically - meaning the PC and PS4 do use the same music. It's specified in the notes the CD itself was included with the PS4 package.

One can question the platform based on the release date as the PC version came later (our general policy of not adding products or platforms retroactively). I guess the time frame's close enough in this case. It was planned to be released almost simultaneously but it got a small delay in the end.

Last edited by Efendija; Oct 17, 2017 at 11:00 PM.