VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 12, 2009, 12:42 PM

Is there any more information about this album? I talked with Kahori from VGM World about stocking it, since its being published by Lilt as opposed to Supersweep. She recently got back to me stating:

"Hello Don!

I got the information for the Power Dolls Arrange CD, no regular release planned, so I will try ordering from them."

This would, in a way, make sense considering there is no catalog number, but it seems odd as well.
Old Mar 12, 2009, 01:12 PM

Check here for updated information from the one and only PV!
Old Mar 12, 2009, 01:41 PM

Thanks Chris!
Old Mar 14, 2009, 04:05 PM

Would someone be able to add a second disc for adding a tracklist. I found it on Amazon.jp

http://www.amazon.co.jp/POWER-DoLLS-...s_all_1#disc_1

Ignore. Forgot that I could change the number of discs.

Last edited by Don; Mar 14, 2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old Mar 16, 2009, 09:30 PM

I've updated the arranger list based on the official page:

http://www.lilt.net/powerdolls1/#buy

Also, a nice medley of the arranged disc. Definitely can't wait for this to come out!
Old Mar 17, 2009, 01:43 AM
VGMdb Administrator

In reference to a previous edit, is there evidence that Norihiro Furukawa is an arranger on this album?

Edit: I see now, Nakayama Raiden is an alias of Norihihiro Furukawa. Removed the duplicate credit.
Old Apr 2, 2009, 06:32 PM
VGMdb Administrator

The "Soundtrack Resonance" title applies only to the arrangement disc, which is the only disc actually contained in the jewel case. The second disc has its own title, "POWER DoLLS 1 Early Collection," and ships in a separate sleeve. I don't know whether or not the soundtrack disc always ships with the album, or if it's a limited edition bonus; there may be more information on the website.

Thoughts on separating the entries? I've been doing this for other limited enclosures, like the Illvelo bonus disc, but as I said, I don't know for sure if the case is similar here.
Old Apr 10, 2009, 03:33 PM

I just got a copy in. Jewel case and sleeve come shrink wrapped together.
Old Jun 21, 2009, 11:13 AM

Location: Heaven? No no, what's that other place that starts with H? Oh yes, home. :-)

Disc 1 of this album is really nice. Question: Does anyone know what the usual shipping cost is for amazon.co.jp when shipping to the U.S.?

One man was smart, he felt smart. Two men were smart, they smelt farrr...darn it! I'll never get it right.

What is "the box" that people are supposed to think outside of anyway? Hmm. Maybe it's similar to the Borg from Star Trek who dwelled as a collective hive-mind within a...box/cube. Those that deviated from this hive-mind would, in effect, be thinking outside of the box. it has both a figurative and a literal meaning.
Old Jun 21, 2009, 09:34 PM

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/cust...#international

Only recommended if you REALLY want something that Play-Asia, VGM World, CD Japan or anyone else doesn't have in stock. I wish they still had economy shipping.

Great album BTW listening to it now.