VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 12, 2016, 03:35 PM
Trusted Editor

Credits for the songs:
http://anison.info/data/source/24077.html

I added a close scan of the back cover of the vinyl, to show you the romanizations of the artists. I know, the quality is very bad (I didn't find better), but we see well by example Mayumi Seki or Purple Girls:

http://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=266963

I have the 1st print of the CD, but sadly i don't have the folder with the lyrics and the credits, it was well the first time that it happened to me with a Japanese seller... So Internet is my only source for the artists here.

My opinion about this album: a great image album by the master composer Ichiro Nitta, it's my favorite of his image albums just behind Area 88 Comics Image Album. Once again we find the great singer Yoshiko Yamagiwa in a album of Ichiro Nitta, and also Darek Jackson who sang too in the ost of Area 88 OAV, always composed by Ichiro Nitta. "Memory of Blood", Tell Her Tonight" and "Kizuna Secret" are killer tracks.

Last edited by SaintSquall; Nov 12, 2016 at 05:36 PM.