VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Artist Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 3, 2010, 04:35 AM

Since this is the artist I added without doubting the reading we had been using, I remained so worried that I asked somebody familliar with TWOFIVE Records and she said his correct reading was indeed Kousei Muraki (but no source). As there is little information available anyway, I keep his name in Kanji until it's officially confirmed. My apologies.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 05:11 AM
VGMdb Advisor

I think you can confirm the display name as Kousei Muraki. This person played keyboard at Square Enix Party 2005 in the show History of Grandia Live. Cocoebiz confirms this name and this other site (cached) as well.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 05:36 AM

Much appreciated.