VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 6, 2009, 08:27 PM

Artist Breakdown was taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_...8soundtrack%29 , also from back cover. For me this is more an arrangement than an original soundtrack. There are still things missing, not sure who composed or performed what.

Last edited by Metroid; Nov 6, 2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old Nov 7, 2009, 01:49 AM
VGMdb Staff

This the original soundtrack of the second film of MK.
There's is not any arrangement, any theme or any inspiration from the tracks of the original game.
For me like some MK other albums listed here on VGM, it should be removed.
Old Mar 22, 2010, 04:36 PM
VGMdb Staff

Correct some infos (label) & moved arrangers to performers.
Since this is the Japanese Release, cover scans posted by Myrkul are for the US release (with different cat.no.) so should be removed please. I add better scan I have found for the Japan release.
Now I'm uploading child albums US (with Myrkul's previous scan) & Germany release with his relative scans. The US album should be the parent since it was release before than the Japanese counterpart. Can you exchange the relationship?
Edit: I added 2 times the Japanese soundtrack; the first with 15 tracks is incomplete so a mod should remove it, thanks

Last edited by depa; Mar 22, 2010 at 05:05 PM.