VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jul 21, 2009, 10:38 AM

I changed "EPIROGUE" to "EPILOGUE".

The R is only a typo on the Columbia website. The tracklist on the actual CD has it spelled with an L:
http://champdespins.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ay26.jpg
Old Dec 23, 2011, 11:27 AM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

I got an FYI from Yu Miyake that Yoshihito Yano is actually the composer for Disc 1, Track 1 ("Katamari Dancing"), so I've made this change in the Notes field. This may be a correction from what's actually listed in the liner notes. If we want to add a further comment in the notes about that discrepancy, anyone can feel free to, and I'll know how to denote such a correction in the future. :-)
Old Dec 23, 2011, 11:43 AM
VGMdb Advisor

The booklet says Yuji Masubuchi, but Columbia corrected it to what you said:
http://columbia.jp/prod-info/COCX-34602/info.html
Old Dec 23, 2011, 12:19 PM
Trusted Editor

You should put the liner notes info verbatim in the album info and then correct it with a footnote or a sidenote to designate that Columbia corrected it via a web update/apology. Unless they correct future printings of this, the liner notes will always say (incorrectly), Yuji Masubuchi and it's important to separate what's actual printed from the correction.