VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Organization Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 1, 2008, 06:20 AM
VGMdb Administrator

One of the greatest labels ever - too bad it seems like these days, they are mostly reduced to doing vocal albums for Yaoi games.

More importantly, testing out organization comments.
Old Nov 1, 2008, 07:31 AM

I'm more familiar with their Dynasty Warriors franchise. The soundtrack for those games have to be one of the best guitar driven ones ever. MASA is just pure awesome.

This must of been the idea you were speaking of in the I.N.T circle thread not too long ago. Looks like it's working like it should be. I was thinking maybe there could be sub-forums for certain labels like major and minor ones for example, to keep it organized but I doubt there'd be tons of discussions right away that would flood up this section. Just a thought. We would have to apply that to the other sections as well which would take forever so it's not really necessary.
Old Nov 1, 2008, 08:09 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Yeah, we probably can't impose any organization on it at this point, and don't really need to since you can get to the discussion directly from the album/artist/org page.
Old Nov 1, 2008, 08:33 AM

Since we have the organization discussions opened up now, I guess we can move that one thread I made about I.N.T into an organization one. I'll see what other suggestions I can make for labels to be created. Haven't seen a couple for a few doujin circles.