VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 19, 2016, 10:12 AM

It's worth noting that this album has become extremely scarce the last year or so demanding some high values and being non-existant on Amazon or JYA. Not sure if there are buyers but this must have been a more limited or coveted release as years have passed.
Old Feb 25, 2018, 07:37 PM

This looks like a Konamistyle exclusive, so no wonder it is scarce!

I've finally bought the game and the soundtrack is not bad. It is funny as some songs really feel RPG- and adventure-esque, not what you expect from a racing game. Like the song that plays in Lowenseering.

Not a bad thing since many racing games have terrible music in general (I'm looking at you, Gran Turismo).
Old Feb 26, 2018, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxKiller65 View Post

Not a bad thing since many racing games have terrible music in general (I'm looking at you, Gran Turismo).
Can't agree on that. I've not cared for the menu music post GT4 and the in race music since 5 Prologue (minus the Daiki Kasho songs), but the earlier games have great OST's IMO (especially 2).

I personally had been looking for this OST for a few years despite it having some flaws such as a couple of songs not fully looping before fading out, but I've not seen a single copy anywhere and gave up. Haven't seen Driving Emotion Type S's either, which is strange as most square OST's are fairly easy to get.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 09:10 PM

I want to throw up to how bad Driving Emotion Type S is (the game), so I can't comment on the OST.

I still think GT has terrible and very random music but yes, it's just my personal opinion.