VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 19, 2015, 12:55 PM

Default VICL-60591: Cardcaptor Sakura Movie: The Sealed Card Original Soundtrack

Added more information from the booklet and updated the corresponding fields.

*For some reason, Sakura Tange is showing in the "Lyrics by" field, when she should be in the "Performed by" field. Similarly for Naoki Nishi - displayed in the "Performed by" field, but should be in the "Lyrics by" field. When editing the entry, it appears correctly; it's just on the front-end where it doesn't.

Also, I had trouble reading the line for "Strings Orchestra" for M-32 on page 8, since the scans are small. I assume that it is Gen Ittetsu Strings Section, since the group also appeared on the complete vocal collection (VICL-60681~4).
Old Aug 22, 2015, 06:53 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaichou View Post
*For some reason, Sakura Tange is showing in the "Lyrics by" field, when she should be in the "Performed by" field. Similarly for Naoki Nishi - displayed in the "Performed by" field, but should be in the "Lyrics by" field. When editing the entry, it appears correctly; it's just on the front-end where it doesn't.
When the artists are already linked the changes to the text fields don't show up in the album since they need to be relinked. It should be ok now, let me know if I missed something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaichou View Post
Also, I had trouble reading the line for "Strings Orchestra" for M-32 on page 8, since the scans are small. I assume that it is Gen Ittetsu Strings Section, since the group also appeared on the complete vocal collection (VICL-60681~4).
It says just Gen Ittetsu SECTION.