VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 21, 2010, 08:15 PM

Why is this on here? Just do wondering. This is soundtrack of anime that's airing right now, and I do not think there will be noteworthy track that will relate to VGMdb...
Old Nov 21, 2010, 09:56 PM
Trusted Editor

It's here because we do nowadays add anime albums also in the database. More of it in this thread.
Old Dec 27, 2010, 06:41 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I'm unsure about the "script/appearance/programmed by" credits, so I haven't entered those in any fields, since I'm unsure what they're actually supposed to indicate.
Old Dec 22, 2013, 03:04 PM
VGMdb Staff

Script - what the voice actors say in the monologues/dialogues here (scriptwriters are usually put in the lyricists field afaik, no better place anyway); special appearance - these are the voice actors; programmers - vgmdb has this role but prolly didn't back in 2010.

...I know I've just replied after three years

btw, don't have the disc so I don't know the structure but if the existing rips are good, track 20 lasts approx 4:25 and there's a 1:30 dialogue by Ogasawara and Ise after looong silence (that is if this dialogue is part of track 20 on the disc, given 11 successful freedbs, it is) which apparently isn't listed in the printed material.

Last edited by Efendija; Dec 22, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old Dec 22, 2013, 04:55 PM

I dont know if this is what you were asking, but the dialogue in the end of the cd, which is a hidden track, is both personas, Panty and Stocking being thrilled that a second season was green lit for. It's kind funny to listen. So Stocking asks when it will start, and Panty is like "How would I know (bad words xD)"
in the end Stocking says: "Wait! I told you it hasn't been decided yet! But, practically speaking, it's up to director Imaishi now, right?"

Which is said.... I am still waiting fro that second season T.T
Old Dec 23, 2013, 04:37 AM
VGMdb Staff

I get it's a hidden track and wasn't actually asking anything, just wanted to mention it because it wasn't mentioned before but of course thank you for the nice details.